A full review all of HR documents and systems.
Our Human Resources compliance audit includes a review of your time cards, individual earnings records, personnel policies and procedures, payroll plans, personnel files and other related matters in order to assure your continuing compliance with State and Federal employment regulations such as those published and enforced by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Wage and Hour Division of the Department of Labor, the National Labor Relations Board and the State.
Examples of some of the key employment issues we analyze are:
- Exempt vs. non-exempt status of employees.
- Timekeeping systems and documents.
- Proper payment of overtime.
- Breaks and meal periods.
- Preliminary and Postliminary working time.
- Employee personnel files, to insure they contain all the proper documents and none of the prohibited ones.
- Comprehensive review of personnel policies and the employee handbook.
- Personnel forms including the new hire packet.
- Ensure that all required posters are properly displayed.
- Compliance with the I-9 Form and the immigration control regulations.
- Compliance with all Equal Employment regulations and requirements.
- Compliance with the Family and Medical Leave regulations, if applicable.
- Various reporting requirements.
At the completion of the audit, we discuss our findings, and provide a comprehensive management report for your files. This report includes our recommendations for personnel policies and systems which will enhance and improve your Human Resources management program.